Crafted items can be the most powerful items in Diablo 2 Resurrected, some of the recipes are extremely good while some are not very good. What to craft and how to craft in D2R? We’ll list D2R crafting recipes for different types of items, as well as some of the best crafted items and some that are not worth it.
D2R Crafting Recipes (Caster, Blood, Hit Power & Safety) - Diablo 2 Resurrected Crafting Recipes
How to craft caster amulets or other wanted items in Diablo 2 Resurrected? Here we have crafting recipes for four types of D2R items, you can find the crafting recipe for amulets, rings, belts, gloves, boots, shields, helms, and bodies.
1. Caster Items
- Caster Helm: Magic Mask/Death Mask/Demonhead Mask, Nef Rune, Perfect Amethyst, Any Jewel
- Caster Boots: Magic Boots/Demonhide Boots, Wyrmhide Boots, Thul Rune, Perfect Amethyst, Any Jewel
- Caster Gloves: Magic Leather Gloves/Demonhide Gloves/Bramble Mitts, Ort Rune, Perfect Amethyst, Any Jewel
- Caster Belt: Magic Light Belt/Sharkskin Belt/Vampirefang Belt, Ith Rune, Perfect Amethyst, Any Jewel
- Caster Shield: Magic Small Shield/Round Shield/Luna, Eth Rune, Perfect Amethyst, Any Jewel
- Caster Body: Magic Light Plate/Mage Plate/Archon Plate, Tal Rune, Perfect Amethyst, Any Jewel
- Caster Amulet: Magic Amulet, Ral Rune, Perfect Amethyst, Any Jewel
- Caster Ring: Magic Ring, Amn Rune, Perfect Amethyst, Any Jewel
2. Blood Items
- Blood Helm: Magic Helm/Casque/Armet, Ral Rune, Perfect Ruby, Any Jewel
- Blood Boots: Magic Light Plated Boots/Battle Boots/Mirrored Boots, Eth Rune, Perfect Ruby, Any Jewel
- Blood Gloves: Magic Heavy Gloves/Sharkskin Gloves/Vampirebone Gloves, Nef Rune, Perfect Ruby, Any Jewel
- Blood Belt: Magic Belt/Mesh Belt/Mithril Coil, Tal Rune, Nef Rune, Perfect Ruby, Any Jewel
- Blood Shield: Magic Spiked Shield/Barbed Shield/Blade Barrier, Ith Rune, Nef Rune, Perfect Ruby, Any Jewel
- Blood Body: Magic Plate Mail/Templar Coat/Hellforge Plate, Thul Rune, Nef Rune, Perfect Ruby, Any Jewel
- Blood Amulet: Magic Amulet, Amn Rune, Nef Rune, Perfect Ruby, Any Jewel
- Blood Ring: Magic Ring, Sol Rune, Nef Rune, Perfect Ruby, Any Jewel
3. Hit Power Items
- Hit Power Helm: Magic Full Helm/Basinet/Giant Conch, Ith Rune, Perfect Sapphire, Any Jewel
- Hit Power Boots: Magic Chain/Mesh/Boneweave Boots, Ral Rune, Perfect Sapphire, Any Jewel
- Hit Power Gloves: Magic Chain Gloves/Heavy Bracers/Vambraces, Ort Rune, Perfect Sapphire, Any Jewel
- Hit Power Belt: Magic Heavy Belt/Battle Belt/Troll Belt, Tal Rune, Perfect Sapphire, Any Jewel
- Hit Power Shield: Magic Gothic Shield/Ancient Shield/Ward, Eth Rune, Perfect Sapphire, Any Jewel
- Hit Power Body: Magic Field Plate/Sharktooth Armor/Kraken Shell, Nef Rune, Perfect Sapphire, Any Jewel
- Hit Power Amulet: Magic Amulet, Thul Rune, Perfect Sapphire, Any Jewel
- Hit Power Ring: Magic Ring, Amn Rune, Perfect Sapphire, Any Jewel
4. Safety Items
- Safety Helm: Magic Crown/Grand Crown/Corona, Ith Rune, Perfect Emerald, Any Jewel
- Safety Boots: Magic Greaves/War Boots/Myrmidon Boots, Ort Rune, Perfect Emerald, Any Jewel
- Safety Gloves: Magic Gauntlets/War Gauntlets/Ogre Gauntlets, Ral Rune, Perfect Emerald, Any Jewel
- Safety Belt: Magic Sash/Demonhide Sash/Spiderweb Sash, Tal Rune, Perfect Emerald, Any Jewel
- Safety Shield: Magic Kite Shield/Dragon Shield/Monarch, Nef Rune, Perfect Emerald, Any Jewel
- Safety Body: Magic Breast Plate/Cuirass/Great Hauberk, Eth Rune, Perfect Emerald, Any Jewel
- Safety Amulet: Magic Amulet, Thul Rune, Perfect Emerald, Any Jewel
- Safety Ring: Magic Ring, Amn Rune, Perfect Emerald, Any Jewel
What to Craft in Diablo 2 Resurrected - D2R Best Crafted Items
So what Diablo 2 items are valuable to craft and what is not worth that? Let’s take a look at some popular types and examples of the best crafted items in D2R based on the view of Ginger Gaming Mentor.
Firstly, caster items tend to be the most popular ones, especially the caster amulet. The crafting of caster amulets does not cost a lot, the magic amulet does matter where it comes from, and the item level of the amulet is also a factor as the level of your character. Increasing the number of modifiers that you have is not always a good thing, it's like a gambling thing, the more numbers you have, the less chance you're going to get the number specifically that you want. Sometimes when it comes to crafting, you're better off customizing exactly what level you want for exactly what modifiers you want. Choosing a recipe means that you can choose to limit the variables, with the caster amulets you are limiting the variables to a 5-10% faster cast rate, regeneration of Mana 4-10%, and a bonus Mana of 10 to 20. This means that these modifiers have to be on the item, they cannot spawn on the item, and they will roll between the respective numbers. Order Necklace is one of the many amulets that you could make, it rolls plus two Paladin skills, and a total of 20% faster cast rate, it also got a nice roll on the strength with 20 and 86 mana, and 10% regeneration mana as well, which is also a cap for the amount of mana. There are lots of crafted items that are absolutely amazing and there are tons of fun things you can do like caster rings.
Another good one is blood items, especially the blood gauntlets, one of the best blood items to make. They can roll crushing blow of five to ten percent, they can also roll life steal up to three percent, and they have a decent amount of boost to life. The life steal can actually stack with life steal that comes from the gloves themselves, so you can end up with a very nice pair of six percent life steal gloves and they can have a ten percent crushing blow, which is a very nice combination for pretty much any melee or range character. For example, Shadow Knuckle can be crafted using the blood recipe, the pair of heavy gloves has plus two Javelin and Spear skills, which can roll into lots of different things, plus two skill is absolutely excellent to get on a pair of gloves, however, it usually needs to be accompanied by 20 increased attack speed. It rolled with 3% life stolen per hit, the cap on the life steal for the blood recipe, then a 9% chance of crushing blow, it also has a little bit of defense and some strength and life. There are other pretty good blood items that you can make like the blood rings, the Stone Coil is a pretty decent one to craft.
Among the hit power items, gloves are pretty popular mostly because of the knockback, so if you are a ranged character most, notably Amazon's using a bow or a specific character who needs knockback for some reason and you would like to have knockback added into your character. If we look at the Javelin and Spear gloves, take away the crushing blow and add the knockback, this would be a powerful set of gloves for Javazon or Bowazon, knockback can come in extremely handy in keeping those monsters away from you. Granted these are not generally desirable for melee characters, so there's really not a lot going on in this particular tree.
Lastly for safety items, there is a recipe you can try is the safety amulet, with a 1 to 10% increased chance of blocking, which severely lowers the total dexterity requirement for any character that is using the amulet, you don't have to put in as much dexterity into that to hit the 75 block chance and you can take that dexterity and put it into your vitality instead. The safety shield is the only item that has magic resistance, if want some extra magic resistance, you can make it. In this category, not all items are useful, the safety helm is not good, and the safety boots and safety gloves do not have anything special. The safety ring is absolutely horrible. But if want to craft rings, blood rings or caster rings would be better. The safety amulet is one of the better items to craft.
Questions about orders, payments, discounts, giveaways, and the other customer support services.Click Here
We need to verify the legitimacy of the payment,otherwise we will not approve and deliver your purchase.Click Here
Please use the portrait screen to access the website
Guess you ask