Elden Ring 1.10 Patch is finally dropping into the game, and seems to bring new content that will save PvP! Let’s dive into the patch notes of the long-waited update!
Elden Ring 1.10 Patch Notes: New PvP/PvE Gameplay, Weapon Changes & More
Without any warning, Fromsoft suddenly announced on Twitter that the long-awaited Elden Ring 1.10 Patch will be launched on July 27, and the update contains balance, gameplay adjustments, and bug fixes! Until now we only know The Scheduled Downtime For Patch 1.1, but Fromsoft did not elaborate on what this update will bring.
UPDATED! Below is the full list of Official Patch Notes of the 1.10 Update:
PvP-exclusive balance adjustments
- The adjustments in this section do not affect single-player or cooperative play.
- Increased poise damage of all weapons and some spells and incantations.
- Increased poise when attacking with some skills, spells, incantations and some types of weapon attacks that generate poise.
- Added damage reduction when performing attacks with some skills, spells and incantations and some types of weapon attacks that generates poise.
- Critical hit angles have been extended.
- Decreased the invulnerability window of the Quick Step and Hound's Step skills.
- Decreased the damage reduction granted by some skills, incantations and items.
General balance adjustments
- Increased critical hit damage.
- Decreased recovery time after a missed critical hit.
- Increased poise damage of attacks that occur after missing a critical hit.
Bug Fixes and other changes
- Adjusted the player damage animation so that the attack direction is not unintentionally shifted when getting hit while attacking with some types of weapons that generates poise.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some spells and incantations from causing damage while under the effect of some skills and items.
- Fixed a bug that caused the effects of the Sacred Order skill to continue after switching weapons.
- Corrected some text in certain languages.
When the patch is officially launched, some secrets will be revealed, then we will update the official patch notes here.
PvP Changes in Elden Ring 1.10 Patch (TBC)
But before that, let's take a look at a patch 1.10 thread from steam that talks about changes for PvP that seem very credible and highly anticipated.
- New toggle has now been added under Multiplayer settings called "Downscale armaments".
- When activated, summons and invaders can now connect to hosts below their armament matchmaking range and will be affected by the "Downscale armaments" status effect in which all their armaments' damage calculations will be scaled down to match the host's highest level armament. This status persists until the multiplayer session ends.
- Password summons will automatically experience this status effect.
Player 1 with +25 armaments can now cooperate with or invade a host with a +0 weapon. All of Player 1's armaments will now be treated as if they are +0 in the host's world. Once the multiplayer session ends, the player's armaments will be treated as normal.
- Players can now store their levels with Rennala during rebirth.
- When levels are stored, the player's current level is used for matchmaking.
- Player's true level and current level will be displayed in the stats menu.
Player 1 rebirths at Rennala, and stores 175 levels. Their level is now displayed as:
Level 300 (125)
They can now help level 125 players with Malenia. Alternatively, they can invade or duel with others in the Colosseum in the level 125 matchmaking range.
Invasion Rune Level Matchmaking
- For each password summon that is outside and higher than the host's rune level matchmaking range, an invasion slot will expand its level tolerance to include higher level invaders to match the password summon which will be prioritized.
- Higher level invaders can opt in/out of this feature via a toggle in the Multiplayer settings called "Downscale Invasions"
- When higher level invaders invade a lower level world with password summons, they will have the same downscaling as the password summons.
- Higher level invasion slots will persist until the host rests at a site of grace or dies.
Player 1 is RL 150. Normally, they can only be invaded by players with RL ranged from 119-166. If they summon a player that is RL 200, an open invader slot or the next one to be cleared will have an RL range of 119 - 222. If during this time, an RL 150 and and RL 222 are searching for invasions, the RL 222 will have priority.
- Player limit can now be increased to 6 players (4 co-op slots : 2 invader slots). This can be forced by the host through the use of a new item, the dried finger.
- Once the dried finger is active, it cannot be disabled until the host rests at a site of grace.
- Once activated, it can no longer be disabled until the host rests at a site of grace.
- When the dried finger is active, this will convert the fourth co-op slot into an invader slot.
- If a summon is already taking up the third or fourth player slot when taunter's tongue is activated, they will be automatically removed from the host's multiplayer session.
- If an invader kills three summons, taunter's tongue will automatically be activated.
New Multiplayer Items
- New multiplayer items have been added: Black Cipher Ring, Red Cipher Ring, White Finger, Red Finger
- Invaders can use the Black Cipher Ring to call for help during an invasion.
- Players can use the Red Cipher Ring to automatically invade worlds where a Black Cipher Ring is being used.
- Hosts can use the White Finger to place a sign that other players can interact with to be summoned into the host's world and aid them.
- Invaders can use the Red Finger during an invasion to place a sign that other players can interact with to be summoned into the host's world and aid the invader.
- If a host does not have the Furlcalling Finger Remedy active, they can use the Red Finger to form an invasion party. They can then use the Bloody Finger or the Recusant Finger to invade as a group.
Questions about orders, payments, discounts, giveaways, and the other customer support services.Click Here
We need to verify the legitimacy of the payment,otherwise we will not approve and deliver your purchase.Click Here
Please use the portrait screen to access the website
Guess you ask