The Diablo 2 Resurrected 2.5 Public Test Realm, which has been updated to a new version, introduces a set of new Unique Grand Charms called Sunder charms for the upcoming Ladder Season 2. Let’s go over these D2R sundered charms with their characteristics, breaking immunities, farming spots, build tips as well as the best sunder charm to get in Patch 2.5.
All New D2R 2.5 Sundered Charms & How to Get
The content change has been implemented to the current D2R PTR 2.5 and the PTR is set to end on September 19 at 10 AM PDT. Based on the current PTR, check out all the details of each new D2 sunder grand charm. There is a total of 6 unique charms added to Diablo 2 Resurrected 2.5 PTR.
1. The Bone Break
The Bone Break grand charm, which is monster physical immunity is sundered, sundered is a new ability that causes the monster's resistance to being capped essentially at 95%, so they can’t go any higher than 95, and that's what all of these charms do. It also decreases your physical resistance by 25%, so when you put this charm on your character, you will notice that your physical damage received increased by 25%, we are taking more damage than we would.
2. The Black Cleft
The Black Cleft grand charm is specifically for monster magic immunity, this Diablo 2 charm also has a pretty massive negative of magic resistance -50%, which could potentially get you killed in quite a few scenarios. magical damage effects tend to be the most damaging effects in the game because you really don't have any resistance to them and having a negative in that particular category could lead to your death.
3. The Crack of the Heavens
It is lightning immunity is sundered, so 95 resistance is the highest the monster will go and you will also get a massive -75% lightning resistance.
4. The Cold Rupture
It is monster cold immunity is sundered, along with cold resistance -75%.
5. The Flame Rift
The same thing as other charms, with the fire immunity is sundered and fire resistance -75%.
6. The Rotting Fissure
Finally, we have the Rotting Fissure grand charm, with the poison immunity sundered and poison resistance -75%.
How to get D2R sunder charms? These sundering grand charms will not drop from monsters during the PTR, but you are able to farm them from Terrorized monsters of Champion, Unique, Superunique, or Boss difficulty once the 2.5 Patch goes live.
After the D2R 2.5 goes live, lots of players found a bug that sunder charms dropping at relatively high rates with Find Item. You can even get crazy sundering drop rates. There is a possibility Sunder Charms can drop from Nightmare Andariel if the player is level 69 or higher. According to the latest reply by PezRadar, Blizzard hotfixed Sunder Charms, and the drop rate is back to normal, this only affected Assassin’s Lightning Traps. All other pets and summons and traps were working with the Sundering Charms. They aren’t rebooting servers, you may require a game restart to see changes take effect.
Best Sunder Charm in D2R 2.5 & Ladder Season 2 - Diablo 2 Sunder Charms Tier List
Which charm should you use or is worth buying in D2R Ladder 2 and 2.5? When it comes to the value or ranking of these D2R Ladder items at the moment, the Black Cleft is most undoubtedly going to be the least valuable charm, and The Rotting Fissure is going to be the second lowest and this is not necessarily because it has less useful builds that it can be applied to. The Cold Rupture charm is definitely going to be the most valuable out of these, specifically because cold immunes cannot be broken otherwise whereas there are other methods to break most of the other resistances in the game, and there are a lot of cold immune monsters and there are characters can take advantage of this charm like the Sorceress. We also have The Flame Rift and The Crack of the Heavens charm, they're kind of tied for the second place, and then we have The Bone Break also deserves a good spot and could potentially fall a little bit lower than the fire and the lightning, but is still number three.
How to Use D2R Sunder Charms on Your Character & Build in 2.5?
Here are the things you should know before equipping these charms on your D2R 2.5 builds.
- The sundering Crack of the Heavens does not affect mercenaries, minions, traps, and hydras, so this monster lightning immunity is sundered and only affects you. This means they have limited usefulness on some builds like trap assassins and they don't work very well with summoning necromancers.
- In the 2.5 PTR, you can fit multiple sundered grand charms on the same character, which may not be the brightest idea because they’ll make you extremely vulnerable to damage of every single type. There has never been a unique charm that you can put a multiple on the same character in the game, so it’s not sure whether they are going to work out this at the end of PTR.
- They also increased some of the more powerful builds for a lot of characters that are relatively unused because of the issues with immunities. With the addition of these Diablo 2 charms, some builds that were not meta will get benefits, like javazon with the lightning.
- Characters that were unable to do ubers in the past due to the immunity issues can actually now possibly do the ubers if they build their characters correctly, even though having a huge negative resistance is going to make it a little bit more difficult to build a balanced character.
- Sunder charm is applied before other resistance-reducing modifiers and only affects non-players.
Questions about orders, payments, discounts, giveaways, and the other customer support services.Click Here
We need to verify the legitimacy of the payment,otherwise we will not approve and deliver your purchase.Click Here
Please use the portrait screen to access the website
Guess you ask