In Diablo 2 Resurrected, Mosaic is a runeword that can be made on armor. Mosaic is a runeword that requires a three-socketed armor. The runes needed to create the Mosaic runeword are Nef, Lum, and Ist. Once inserted into the armor, Mosaic provides the following bonuses:
+20% Faster Hit Recovery
+30% Enhanced Defense
Regenerate Mana 15%
+5 to Light Radius
Level 4 Enchantment (30 Charges)
To obtain the Mosaic runeword in Diablo 2 Resurrected, you will need to acquire the three runes required to make it: Nef, Lum, and Ist. Alternatively, you can try to trade with other players to obtain the runes or the completed runeword.
The Mosaic runeword in Diablo 2 Resurrected is a versatile option for characters that want a balanced set of defensive and offensive bonuses. Here are a few tips on how to use the Mosaic runeword effectively:
- Socket the Mosaic runeword into an armor that provides good defense and resistances.
- Make use of the Faster Hit Recovery bonus provided by Mosaic.
- Use the Regenerate Mana bonus provided by Mosaic to restore your mana over time.
- Make use of the Enchantment bonus provided by Mosaic, which adds fire damage to your attacks.
- Consider playing in areas or quests that have a lot of enemies that deal fire damage, as the increased fire resistance provided by Mosaic can be especially useful in these situations.
Diablo 2 Mosaic is a Runewords item in the game, and there are a total of 93 D2R Runewords items on sale under this category, with prices ranging from 0.25USD to 646.72USD.
Please use the portrait screen to access the website
Guess you ask